Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Kiev

Kiev's excited, I'm excited. Tomorrow the Ukrainian capital will see the opening of its own Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. What used to be Kiev Fashion Days is now a part of the world's famous Fashion Week. And I will get my press badge this Thursday, so do expect some runway reports here, too. I really can't wait.



The event includes not only fashion shows by Ukrainian and foreign designers but also lectures and seminars with the industry's very influential people (among them Robb Young, Yvan Rodic, Valerie Steele and others).

The ad campaign for MBFWK is all over the city. I love the shoots: they are a sort of summary and previews of the participating designers' SS2012 collections. The model is Alla Kostromicheva. Enjoy.

VALERY KOVALSKA




L.P. BY POUSTOVIT





SASHA KANEVSKI




KSENIA SCHNAIDER

    

No comments: