Thursday, March 24, 2011

The next big things

I'm off sick, at home, in my pijamas, drinking hot tea with lemon and watching movies from 1980's with my boyfriend. No work, no uni, no drinking, no clubbing, no blogging. All the blogger stuff seems to be far away right now, but I want to keep in touch. So let's talk fashion.

First of all, look at these. Been flickin' through V Magazine fashion stories online. Man, how do they always get them right? Always. Enjoy the breath of 1970's in Glam Slam by Mario Testino.











The next big thing to look forward to in Ukraine (after the Kiev Fashion Days, of course) is Best Fashion Awards. I wonder how it will go. With the provocative taste of our celebrities and desperate fashion views of some of the designers, the ceremony is promising to be a parade of eyebrow-rising outfits. I hope it's going to be great, though.

Well, and everyone in Kyiv (and beyond) is obsessing about Kiev Fashion Days - a mini-fashion week with international guests (the likes of Face Hunter) and some of the coolest Ukrainian designers' shows on agenda. As a participant of the aforementioned blogger competition, I'm meant to get my badge very soon (hope so).

Ok, that's it for today. Hope you all have a nice Thursday. x

Image source: www.vmagazine.com
   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely looking forward to them. I love facehunter too.

http://www.shesgotishshoes.com