Friday, March 25, 2011

Been there, seen it, shot it - KFD



Ukrainian fashion world is now swirling around one huge event. Kiev Fashion Days have finally started. Being a very nosy and fearless blogger, I was swift to get my Press badge and photograph all the things that either raised my eyebrows or inspired me to come back for more (and there is more to come in the next couple of days, stay tuned).

There'll be lectures, shows, mini-shows, installations, exhibitions, and a lot of improvisation with shoes and cuts. Kyiv's excited. I hope you are, too. If we talk mini fashion-week, images speak better than words. So enjoy my photo report and have a great weekend.







My bf Alex (left) and buddy Anton (right) =) Note my guy's new Obey tee. We shopped before the show 



Met these sweet bloggers (also participating in the blogger competition). Read them at Totally Blond and It's So Pink








Caught these Jeremy Scott for Adidas angels. But they are angels, aren't they?




Christian Louboutin's, if I'm not mistaken. Sex with shoelaces - that's what they are. 



Oh, and that's me. I was literally in somebody else's shoes. My ones eneded up being soaking wet after the unexpected rain, so I had to borrow my friend's Bershka boots (thanks, Nat! x) You can check out her blog: WILDLAND   

I had a Lady Gaga (her lovely latest self) dejavu at the OK show



2 comments:

BwB said...

нравится)
девочка в леопардовом - вначале подумала, что маникен)) по-моему закос под стиль эди Седжвик)

wobblinbetty said...

wow! great pics and a lot of cool gems of street style... especially loving the Louboutin's and the girl with leopard shirt! xx