Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blogger bonanza at The One

On Wednesday, I went to an event at The One - one of the loveliest and cosy showrooms in Kyiv. Fashion bloggers and journalists got a special offer - we could buy 1 item by a Ukrainian designer for just 10% of the original price. The selection process leading up to this caused quite a stir, I can tell you.

The event was very exciting. I felt like I was in the company of girlfriends preparing to go to a party - the bloggers helped each other to pick out the clothes, advised on combining them and discussed the upcoming Kiev Fashion Days.


 
As for me, I added a see-through top with patches of mint and khaki wool fabric by Anton Belinskiy to my wardrobe.I wore it to a party yesterday. Don't have a proper photo of it yet, but here's a glimpse.




Knowing that Ukrainian blogsphere get more and more involved in the development of fashion world makes me extremely happy. Thank you, Alina Malushkina, for organising this! We had a great evening.    

No comments: