Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Sunday post


Sundays are always so incredibly slow and lazy, so today I decided to use this lovely space in my hectic schedule to tell about the PRESS SHOPPING DAY at Gap that I had been invited to. On Tuesday, I went to the brand’s store in Kiev to meet the Brand Manager and Gap’s  PR people in Ukraine

Here are a few photographs from uni taken on the same day. My friend Nat and I simultaneously worked the androgyny look. Enjoy.




Topshop tee, Gap waistcoat, H&M belt, Topshop leggings, Mango boots, Love Moschino bag. Can it get more high-street than this?




Now, about the party. It was a nice evening with wine, a DJ, conversations about where the brand is moving and a gift certificate which I used later to buy a very cute leather belt (thank you, guys!).

Liza Krasnova from Totally Blond




The Brand Manager for Gap and Marketing Manager from Fashion PR



For me Gap has always been a place to shop for the basics (preferable when the sales start). I never saw it as an original fashion brand, although the quality is good. It surprises me that the brand has grown in the last couple of years, and now it has some pretty interesting things to offer. 

It’s very interesting to watch how retailers and magazines in my country start to become aware that bloggers make a difference. Suddenly we become VIP buyers, we get invited to shows, magazines hold competitions among us. To be honest, I like it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love your bag and boots. you look effortlessly beautiful :)

Hanna said...

oh thank you, dear!