Sunday, September 30, 2012

September summary

I can't tell you how much changed in my life this month. I fulfilled the teenage dream of getting into LCF and I moved to London (not permanently, but still). everything seems to be moving so fast, and I sometimes have to stop myself and just let it all in. I went to have a symbolic good-bye-September coffee to Holland Park with my friends today, and decided to look at some of the highlight. And the small thing matter, they are what  your life actually is. 


 
So...

I got an iPhone at last. Now I photograph everything like crazy. Like these blueberries. Oh, and you can find me on instagram @hannahavrylova now. Follow follow follow! =)


I went to some great events and exhibitions in London. Like this Friday Late at V&A.


I started my course at LCF. One of our first assignments was an assessment of Regent Street. How great is that?

And sometimes it's very hard. Like here.


Oooh, and I bought one of these tidy rails for my wardrobe. Always wanted one =)


And I'm out a lot, enjoying the autumn air in London parks when I get a free minute. Go out there, this season is beautiful.


I hope you all had a magical day
x

No comments: