Monday, November 14, 2011

Breakfast at Tiffany's

No matter how surprisingly unimressed I am by the movie starring Audrey Hepburn, I love her character's sense of style and one thing in particular: her taste in jewelry.

The most loved jewelry brand does all the classics but sometimes it makes things that leave you mezmorized and phantasizing about what you would wear a particular set of earrings or ring with. Browsing the Tiffany & Co. website really is meditation.



 
The collection by Elsa Peretti is one of the most desired ones, perhaps. Silver is fluid and rings are like candy. All I need now is extra $700 to nurture my desire for stylish pendants like this one. Guys at 2threads asked me how I would style this gorgeous must-have. Well, here we go.




Aaaand I'm off to fantasize. I've browsed the Suitster website - an online store of several Ukrainian designers. You gotta be patriotic sometimes (but we actually have some good stuff going on here).  

I would want the outfit to be very light, the skirt long and the shoes slightly "out of place". A pendant like this needs no classic company, I think. 






So that would be Camilla Skovgaard extreme wedge sandals. And for the clothes, I would mix this piece of jewelry with transparent fabric, lace and pastel tones. A lace dress by KAMENSKAYAKONONOVA, a swimsuit by and a maxi skirt by SASHA.KANEVSKI worn together would make a good cocktail of nude colours. 

What do you think?

Photos: kinopoisk.ru, shopbop.com, suitster.com 

1 comment:

FTD said...

love IT !!!

and the bodysuit is amazing... :)

XoXo