Thursday, January 12, 2012

On 2012, salmon and the Sydney Theater

2012 is off to a busy start for me. I spent the New Year's Eve with family and the rest of the holidays were mere relaxing and shopping. 


Last week at my shopping spree in Bucharest I realized that the most basic of things seem the most attractive. I bought a merino wool cardigan and a crisp white tailored shirt at GAP to start. There's more, but that'll come later. I literally ended up with little colour in my wardrobe - only black, white, cappuccino and ginger.

The aforementioned cardigan was immediately teamed with a salmon top, black shiny leggings and knee-high leather boots. Aaaand thus I'm off to work. 




Top - Topshop
Cardigan - GAP
Leggings - Topshop
Bracelet - H&M
Pendant - Marc Jacobs





I love this top for the sleeves, they remind me of the Opera Theater in Sydney, Australia. I so want to visit this country one day. The long flight - no matter how scary the thought of it is - is worth it, I am sure.

This sleeve design always attracts my attention: it adds structure in a slightly warrior-like way, but this cut is a more feminine alternative to shoulder-pads if you want a power shoulder look.



Photo: v-otpuske.com

No comments: